Water Heater Repair in Medford, NJ
Water heaters won’t wait until it’s convenient to fix them. These urgent repairs require prompt and reliable attention. When your water heater stops delivering the hot water you depend on, our team of certified HVAC technicians and plumbers in South Jersey are ready to answer your call. We service both electric and gas water heaters, whether they are tankless or conventional water heater systems.
Contact Harriett’s Energy Solutions at (609) 451-0914 for more information about the water heater services we offer in Riverside & Voorhees. We’re happy to provide a free estimate and to dispatch a technician to your door as soon as possible.
Do I Need Water Heater Repair in South Jersey?
Many people wonder whether they need a water heater repair, or whether the problem they are experiencing is normal and will go away on its own. If you experience any of the following, there is a good chance that you need a water heater repair or replacement:
- Insufficient Hot Water. Faulty pilot lights, damaged heating elements, and sediment in the tank can all reduce the flow of hot water through your system.
- Leaks. Leaks are never a good sign and can be the result of broken seals, loose connections, or in worst case scenarios, the tank has rusted through.
- Sediment Buildup. If you hear a bubbling or gurgling sound from your hot water heater, it’s often because of the buildup of sediment in the tank. This is a common problem in areas where hard water is prevalent.
- Discolored Water. If the water is murky or rust-colored, it can be an indication of corrosion within the tank. Sometimes, this is because the anode rod within the tank has failed or because the lining has become damaged.
- Foul Odors. Foul-smelling water can be because of bacteria buildup within the tank. But, if it smells like rotten eggs, it can indicate a problem with the gas supply and the precise cause should be investigated immediately.
- Unpredictable Cycles. If the hot water tank is cycling on/off at random intervals, it can be because of problems with the pilot light or the gas supply. It may also be a problem with the thermostat.
Do you have questions about the problems your hot water heater in Riverside or Voorhees is experiencing? Contact Harriett’s Energy Solutions at (609) 451-0914 and our technicians will help you identify the potential causes and the solutions we offer.
Why Choose Harriett’s Energy Solutions in Medford, NJ?
For nearly a century, our team has worked hard to keep homeowners in the area cool in the summer, and warm in the winter. Whether we are servicing an HVAC system or installing a new hot water heater, you can depend on our dedicated team of professionals. We believe that strong communication skills and attention to every detail are the keys to a reliable repair, replacement, or installation. For our expert technicians, there is no problem too complex and no situation too unique for us to solve.
Contact Harriett’s Energy Solutions at (609) 451-0914 for more information about the ways we can improve your indoor comfort. For 90 years, we’ve served clients in Riverside & Voorhees. It’s our pleasure to show you why our HVAC, plumbing, and air quality services are the most sought after in the region.