Saved My New Home from Potential Disaster!
A technician from Harriett’s was out today to clean my dryer vent and discovered that the power cord to the washer was horribly frayed. He told me that he could not in good conscience leave my home with that appliance connected to the outlet. I took him at his word and called my electrician who heartily agreed with your technician’s warning and replaced my washer power cord. Your technician saved my home and possibly more from what could have been a disaster, if I had run the washer as I had intended to do. Thank you Harriett’s for having such conscientious technicians!