How Is Your Water Quality?
Everyone wants great-tasting, safe water, and Harriett’s Energy Solutions has been providing it to families throughout Burlington, Camden, and Ocean counties for the past 30 years.
With years of water treatment experience and thousands of success stories, Harriett’s is here to provide water conditioning that rids your water of staining, unpleasant tastes, odors, and corrosive compounds. With Harriett’s, you’ll never have to worry about hard water, sulfur, acid water, soft water, or pin holes in your copper pipes again. Our experts can test your water and come up with a plan to give you better quality water with a water filtration system, a water softener, an iron filter, an acid neutralizer, or a drinking water system—whatever your particular home needs.
For water quality and water treatment services in the Medford, NJ, or nearby South Jersey area, contact Harriett’s Energy Solutions! Fill out a form online or call us at (609) 451-0914 to get a quote and schedule service today.
Water Quality Services in Burlington, Camden & Ocean Counties
- Equipment Installations – Whether you need a reverse osmosis system, whole house water filtration system, drinking water system, or another water quality solution, Harriett’s can help.
- Equipment Rentals – Need a water quality solution short-term? We provide equipment rentals.
- Free Water Testing – Water testing is an important service and can help you determine whether you have bacteria, lead, pesticides, heavy metals, or other contaminants in your water supply. If you sense a change in the taste, odor, or appearance of your water or have an infant relying on your water source, it’s a good idea to have your water tested regularly.
- Water Softener Service – If your house has hard water, you can probably identify it through your lifeless, unmanageable hair, the calcium and magnesium deposits that leave residue on your dishes and soap scum on your bath and toilet bowl, or your stiff and dingy-looking laundry. Water softener service can help solve those problems and brighten up your entire household.
- Neutralizer Service – If not addressed quickly, acidic water can lead to deteriorated metal plumbing pipes/fixtures and health issues.
- Dump & Rebed Service – Sometimes a water softening treatment can lead to a loss in water pressure. One way to increase your water pressure is to dump the resin tank, clean, and rebed it with new resins.
- Stenner Chemical Feed Pump Service – A Stenner chemical feed pump can inject water treatment solutions directly into your water supply.
- Reverse Osmosis System Service – Reverse osmosis will deliver clean, drinkable water to you by removing contaminants and is an effective technique for addressing a wide range of concerns.
- UV Service – Ultraviolet light can be used to destroy microorganisms and sterilize water. This method of water filtration does not use chemicals and is completely automatic.
- Salt Delivery Service – Adding salt to your water supply is an effective way to combat hard water. Let us save you the trouble of frequent salt pickups—we deliver!
Water Conditioning Service Agreements
To be sure your family is never without refreshing, clean, healthy water, we offer water conditioning service agreements for a variety of system types such as:
- Water softening systems
- Acid neutralizing systems
- Reverse osmosis water purification systems
- Combination systems
Schedule Water Treatment in Medford, NJ, & the Surrounding Areas
Having clean, safe water is a critical component of any home. If you’re in Medford, New Jersey, or a surrounding community, trust the professionals at Harriett’s Energy Solutions for all your water treatment needs. We even offer water conditioning specials to help make water quality a more affordable and accessible option for your family.
From water softening and quality testing to reverse osmosis and acid neutralization, we do it all. Call us at (609) 451-0914 or get in touch with us online to learn more and schedule water treatment today!
Our Water Treatment Service Areas
Our coverage area encompasses the following: Atco, Berlin, Beverly, Birmingham, Bordentown, Browns Mills, Burlington, Chatsworth, Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Collingswood, Columbus, Cookstown, Delanco, Delran, Eastampton, Edgewater Park, Florence, Gibbsboro, Haddonfield, Hainesport, Indian Mills, Jacobstown, Jobstown, Juliustown, Lumberton, Maple Shade, Marlton, Medford, Medford Lakes, Moorestown, Mount Holly, Mount Laurel, New Egypt, New Lisbon, North Hanover, Palmyra, Pemberton, Pennsauken, Rancocas, Rancocas Woods, Riverside, Riverton, Roebling, Shamong, Sicklerville, Southampton, Tabernacle, Vincentown, Voorhees, Waterford Works, West Berlin, Westampton, Willingboro, and Wrightstown.