Furnace Repair in Medford, NJ
Even the most responsible homeowner can need furnace repair (although yearly maintenance and changing your air filter regularly will help!). Mechanical parts will wear out over time, and your furnace will stop performing as efficiently as it ages. When your furnace is not working, you risk your water pipes bursting, mold colonies forming, and your electronics being damaged. It is important to have your furnace repaired as soon as you detect an issue, so that a minor problem does not become an emergency.
We have an 85-year history of providing furnace repairs to the communities in south Jersey. If your furnace needs repair, let us help! We’ll go a long way to make warm friends. Contact Harriett’s Energy Solutions today.
Before you give us a call because your furnace won’t work properly, there are a few things you can do to try and troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure your thermostat is set to “heat” rather than “fan” – when you’re switching between seasons, it’s easy to forget this step!
- See if you have blown a circuit breaker or if you have corroded or chewed wire – if your furnace has no power source, it won’t work.
- Check your pilot light – this is a blue light that ignites your furnace. It can be lit with a match.
- Make sure your gas valve is fully turned on – sometimes homeowners will turn this only partially on, which can be dangerous. Newer models have buttons to ensure that the gas is either fully on or fully off.
- Check your air filter – a clean air filter will help ensure that your furnace can function, will lower your utility bills, and will help ensure your home’s pure air quality.
If you’ve checked all of these points and your furnace will still not work properly, it’s time to contact the most knowledgeable and experienced furnace technicians in Medford and the surrounding NJ areas! We will accurately diagnose your furnace’s issue and efficiently resolve it.
Emergency Furnace Repair in South Jersey
We understand that furnace malfunctions are inconvenient and downright uncomfortable. We are committed to improving the quality of life in the communities we serve, and for that reason, we are always available to help you when you need it! In the middle of the night, on a weekend, on a holiday – your comfort is our priority.
If you need an emergency furnace repair, don’t hesitate to contact us! We look out for our customers, and we’re happy to help.
Our Service Area for Furnace Repair:
If you need a furnace repair in the following South Jersey areas, give Harriett’s a call!
Atco, Berlin, Beverly, Birmingham, Bordentown, Browns Mills, Burlington, Chatsworth, Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Collingswood, Columbus, Cookstown, Delanco, Delran, Eastampton, Edgewater Park, Florence, Gibbsboro, Haddonfield, Hainesport, Indian Mills, Jacobstown, Jobstown, Juliustown, Lumberton, Maple Shade, Marlton, Medford, Medford Lakes, Moorestown, Mount Holly, Mount Laurel, New Egypt, New Lisbon, North Hanover, Palmyra, Pemberton, Pennsauken, Rancocas, Rancocas Woods, Riverside, Riverton, Roebling, Shamong, Sicklerville, Southampton, Tabernacle, Vincentown, Voorhees, Waterford Works, West Berlin, Westampton, Willingboro, and Wrightstown.