Furnace Maintenance in South Jersey
Every fall when the weather starts to get chilly, you transition from cooling to heating your home. At this time, your furnace hasn’t been running in months. To prepare it for another heating season, you should schedule furnace maintenance with Harriett’s Energy Solutions. We offer inspections and other heating services—such as furnace installation and replacement—to customers in Burlington, Camden, and Ocean County in South Jersey.
Furnace inspections include many steps you can’t complete without the specialized HVAC knowledge and training that we guarantee at Harriett’s Energy Solutions. For example, each furnace inspection may include:
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Lubricating moving parts
- Cleaning the blower to ensure efficient performance
- Monitoring flue draft
- Tightening electrical connections
- Examining the heat exchanger for damage to ensure safe heating
To schedule furnace maintenance or a comprehensive furnace inspection, call us at (609) 451-0914 or contact us online today!
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Why should you make furnace service a priority every fall? Consider the benefits of keeping your furnace tuned up:
- Greater efficiency – A furnace that consumes less energy is more efficient, which decreases your energy bill (and, as a bonus, helps the environment by polluting less!). Furnace maintenance improves efficiency by streamlining performance.
- Extended lifespan – Annual maintenance is the only way to help your furnace run as efficiently as possible. Tune-ups can even help your furnace last longer, saving you money in the long run.
- Enhanced safety – Issues such as backdrafting or carbon monoxide leaks could put your family at risk. Relax and have peace of mind this winter with a furnace inspection that can uncover and promptly correct these safety issues.
- Added comfort – Some rooms in your home may be more difficult to keep warm than others, and issues with your furnace could be the reason. Inspections during furnace maintenance have the potential to improve comfort in every room.
- Fewer future repairs – Routine maintenance often catches potential problems as they develop so that they can be taken care of more quickly and less expensively. For example, a cracking or fraying belt can be replaced at little cost to you during a furnace inspection. If the damaged belt goes undetected and snaps, it could ruin multiple furnace components and require an emergency repair.
Schedule Furnace Maintenance in Burlington, Camden, or Ocean County
Scheduling a furnace inspection at least once a year is beneficial when it comes to saving money, increasing home comfort, and improving safety.
Don’t skip furnace maintenance this year—let the trusted professionals at Harriett’s Energy Solutions take care of the work for you! We’ve served Burlington, Camden and Ocean County since 1929. With so much experience under our belts, it’s no wonder so many South Jersey homeowners choose us to perform furnace maintenance each fall.
Contact us online or by phone at (609) 451-0914 to schedule a furnace inspection today!
Our Furnace Maintenance Service Areas in South Jersey:
Atco, Berlin, Beverly, Birmingham, Bordentown, Browns Mills, Burlington, Chatsworth, Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Collingswood, Columbus, Cookstown, Delanco, Delran, Eastampton, Edgewater Park, Florence, Gibbsboro, Haddonfield, Hainesport, Indian Mills, Jacobstown, Jobstown, Juliustown, Lumberton, Maple Shade, Marlton, Medford, Medford Lakes, Moorestown, Mount Holly, Mount Laurel, New Egypt, New Lisbon, North Hanover, Palmyra, Pemberton, Pennsauken, Rancocas, Rancocas Woods, Riverside, Riverton, Roebling, Shamong, Sicklerville, Southampton, Tabernacle, Vincentown, Voorhees, Waterford Works, West Berlin, Westampton, Willingboro, and Wrightstown.