Ductless Mini-Split Installation in Medford, NJ
Efficiency and reliability. Those two words define the ideal heating and cooling system for your home. Some properties aren’t built for the installation of traditional duct systems, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the comfort you desire. At Harriett’s Energy Solutions, our certified, licensed, and insured HVAC technicians can install a ductless mini-split system that will keep your home, apartment, trailer, etc. cool throughout the summer and warm all winter long.
Are you searching for a ductless mini-split installation “near me” in Medford or surrounding communities? Pick up the phone and call Harriett’s Energy Solutions at (609) 451-0914!
What is a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Ductless mini-splits are not that different than conventional central cooling systems and heat pumps. They use the same types of refrigeration cycles, outdoor units, and indoor systems to cool the air. The difference between ductless mini-splits and central cooling systems is that a ductless mini-splits indoor unit is a small air handler. This can be positioned in any room in the house. The air handler is connected to the exterior unit via wire and refrigerant line. There’s no need for ducts to deliver the comfort you desire.
Because ductless mini-splits require nothing more than connecting wires and lines, installation is a much easier, much more straightforward process than installing ductwork. Moreover, because the exterior unit can be connected to up to four indoor air handlers, it’s very easy to zone your home. This can create the ideal comfort for everyone in the family while also helping to keep your energy bills from burning a hole in your wallet.
We know you have lots of questions about ductless mini-splits. The Harriett’s team has the answers you need, and we invite you to contact us at (609) 451-0914.
The Advantages of a Ductless Mini-Split System in Medford
Ductless mini-splits offer many advantages that you will want to consider. The following are some of the most notable reasons our clients in New Jersey love their mini-splits:
- Superior Energy Efficiency. Ductless mini-splits are designed to deliver optimal energy efficiency. Many systems boast Energy Star ratings that central air conditioning systems and furnaces can’t match.
- Zoning’s a Breeze. Zoning your home can further enhance energy savings each month. Ductless mini-splits make it possible to control the zones to create the perfect climate within bedrooms, living rooms, and kitchens.
- Low Maintenance. Ductless mini-splits require considerably less maintenance than central air conditioning systems, furnaces, etc. Most systems require little more than regular cleaning and performance of the annual maintenance checklist.
- Small Footprint. Ductless mini-splits are ideal for apartments and homes where space is at a premium. Both the indoor/outdoor units take up precious little space, which means they can be installed practically anywhere.
- Silent Operation. Central air conditioners and furnaces can be rather noisy. Conversely, ductless mini-splits are designed to operate as silently as possible.
The certified HVAC professionals at Harriett’s can tell you more about the many advantages of ductless mini-splits in Medford. Contact us at (609) 451-0914 for more about the advantages these systems offer.
Schedule Ductless Mini-Split Installation in Medford, NJ
Since 1929, Harriett’s Energy Solutions has proudly served homeowners and businesses in Burlington, Camden, and Ocean counties. Our family-owned and -operated company would consider it an honor to make you our next satisfied client.
Contact Harriett’s Energy Solutions at (609) 451-0914 to schedule a ductless mini-split installation in your home or apartment. Our certified HVAC technicians are ready to do the work that will keep you comfortable all year long!