Air Conditioner Installation in Medford, New Jersey
As you face the reality of another hot, humid New Jersey summer, you may realize your aging air conditioner isn’t up for another season. Instead of suffering through this summer with equipment that’s on its last legs, turn to Harriett’s Energy Solutions for air conditioner installation in Medford. We install air conditioners in new homes and businesses as well as replace outdated units in existing properties.
Never ask “Where can I find AC installers near me?” again. If you need to schedule air conditioner installation in Medford or a surrounding area, call us today at 609-451-0914 to receive a free quote!
Benefits of Installing a New AC in Your South Jersey Home
Perhaps you hesitate to invest in new cooling equipment because you’re afraid it won’t be worth the cost. However, with financing available from Harriett’s Energy Solutions, the investment of air conditioner installation in Medford is more affordable than you think. Then, once you make the replacement, you benefit in the following ways:
- Your home feels much more comfortable. New air conditioning technology provides better air circulation for more even temperatures from room to room. Dehumidification is also improved to prevent that muggy, sticky feeling.
- You save money every month. The most efficient air conditioners available today are rated upwards of 25 SEER, making them more than twice as efficient as a typical air conditioner installed 10 years ago. The opportunity to save on your cooling bills is substantial, allowing your investment to pay for itself in energy savings over the coming summers.
- Modern air conditioners are better for the environment. Not only do new ACs consume less energy to keep your home comfortable—and therefore give off fewer emissions—but they also run on more eco-friendly refrigerant. If your goal is to lower your impact on the environment, replacing your AC is a step in the right direction.
What Are the Signs of a Quality AC Installation?
To get the best performance from your replacement air conditioner, you need to receive a quality installation. Improper installation can reduce system efficiency by as much as 30 percent, defeating the purpose of installing a high-efficiency machine in the first place!
When you choose Harriett’s Energy Solutions for air conditioner installation in Medford or the surrounding areas in South Jersey, you know the technician will:
- Carefully size the new equipment to meet the cooling demands of your home.
- Install the outdoor unit in the shade where it’s relatively protected from the elements, if possible.
- Leave plenty of room around the outdoor unit to maintain airflow and make future maintenance manageable.
- Teach you the benefits of programmable thermostats and encourage you to get one if you don’t already have one installed.
- Explain the importance of replacing the filter regularly and show you how it’s done.
- Verify that the system is achieving the proper amount of airflow through the ductwork.
- Ensure that any remaining indoor components are compatible with the new outdoor unit.
- Check the refrigerant charge and make sure it matches the manufacturer’s recommendations for optimal indoor comfort and efficiency.
Our AC Installation Process
In addition, your cooling system installation will include the following tasks, as needed:
- Removing your old air conditioner.
- Installing or retrofitting your duct system to work with your new AC.
- Creating rooftop support and/or a concrete slab outside your home in preparation for installing your new AC.
- Installing the indoor air handler.
- Connecting the indoor and outdoor components of the cooling system.
- Installing and connecting the thermostat to the central air conditioning system. Typically this is a programmable thermostat that offers you convenience and helps you save on your energy bills.
- Removing contaminants from existing refrigerant lines and pressure testing.
- Charging the new AC system with refrigerant.
- Checking airflow throughout the home.
- Inspecting and testing to ensure that the installation was successful and that the air conditioner and all components function properly.
How to Maintain Your New AC After Installation
Once your new air conditioning system is installed, our technician will explain the operation of your specific cooling equipment and thermostat. We can also show you how to replace the furnace filter, which you should do every three months, or according to your manufacturer’s recommendations. Changing the filter regularly will help to maintain good indoor air quality in your Southern NJ home. You should also fill out and submit your AC warranty registration and rebate forms.
We recommend that you schedule an AC maintenance visit once each year to ensure your air conditioner is running properly. During this annual service call, our HVAC technician will also clean and lubricate the AC equipment as needed. We will make any necessary adjustments to ensure the cooling system runs like new, at peak efficiency, for many years to come. Our regular professional maintenance keeps your energy bills low and helps ensure your complete home comfort.
Schedule Air Conditioner Installation in Medford, NJ
There’s no reason to suffer from a barely functioning air conditioning system this summer. Harriett’s Energy Solutions has the equipment, experience and financing you need to replace your AC with a high-efficiency model.
Since 1929, Harriett’s Energy Solutions has provided heating and cooling services throughout South Jersey. We’ve grown, expanded, and gained experience since our start nearly a century ago, but we’ve always remained a family-owned business that puts customer satisfaction first. We always go the extra mile to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve, and we’re ready to optimize your home comfort this summer with a brand-new air conditioner!
Contact us online or by phone at 609-451-0914 to schedule your air conditioner installation in Medford or to get a free quote today.
Our Service Area:
If you need air conditioner installation in the following areas, give Harriett’s a call!
Atco, Berlin, Beverly, Birmingham, Bordentown, Browns Mills, Burlington, Chatsworth, Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson, Collingswood, Columbus, Cookstown, Delanco, Delran, Eastampton, Edgewater Park, Florence, Gibbsboro, Haddonfield, Hainesport, Indian Mills, Jacobstown, Jobstown, Juliustown, Lumberton, Maple Shade, Marlton, Medford, Medford Lakes, Moorestown, Mount Holly, Mount Laurel, New Egypt, New Lisbon, North Hanover, Palmyra, Pemberton, Pennsauken, Rancocas, Rancocas Woods, Riverside, Riverton, Roebling, Shamong, Sicklerville, Southampton, Tabernacle, Vincentown, Voorhees, Waterford Works, West Berlin, Westampton, Willingboro, and Wrightstown.