Today this third generation, family-run business known as Harriett’s Energy Solutions is committed to becoming the premier provider of energy related climate control services for businesses and residents throughout our community. We are dedicated to providing the most innovative blend of products while consistently maintaining the highest levels of customer service possible. We will continue to build on the trust and integrity our founders established by maintaining relationships with our customers as well as our employees.
The average Harriett’s employee is with the company more than 10 years. If you’ve worked for a business that never seems to acknowledge how much you contribute to their success, you will find that Harriett’s is a refreshing change. Compliments, perks, incentives, profit sharing, carry-in holiday lunches, Christmas breakfast…Harriett’s bends over backward to make their employees feel like family. Take the plunge today. Make the move toward your future.
We invite you to experience how Harriett’s Energy Solutions can go a long way for you!
Opening for Experienced HVAC Technician/Installer
- Minimum 4 years of experience with gas, oil, central air. No helpers/trainees, please.
- Installs and services HVAC-related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Receives, verifies, and loads all equipment and materials needed for each job.
- Demonstrates and establishes effective working relationships with co-workers and superiors.
- Properly completes all paperwork required for each job.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Maintains high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- +3 years of HVAC maintenance experience with oil, gas, and central air.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule.
- Will be responsible for maintaining company vehicle in presentable condition and notify dispatcher when service is needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must possess knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Hourly plus incentives and perks.
- Robust benefits package with 3 health plans, dental, vision, life, 401(k).
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Average employee is with Harriett’s more than 10 years.
- Sense of humor a plus.
Opening for Customer Service and Technician Scheduler
Full-Time Hours are Monday-Friday 8 AM – 4:30 PM; 1 Saturday every five weeks 7:30 AM – 12:15 PM / Specialty is Residential/Light Commercial, Water and Plumbing Division
- Candidate is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through: 1) Daily dispatch of service requests; 2) Timely processing of service tickets; 3) Accurate invoicing and billing for our Plumbing and Water Conditioning divisions.
- Candidate will prioritize, organize, and dispatch all requests with genuine concern for customers’ service and satisfaction.
- Act as the single point of contact for customers with service requests.
- Schedule service requests into computer system, update, and close out upon completion of call and customer follow-up when needed.
- Schedule four service technicians according to their technical ability, location, and urgency of call to maximize productivity.
- Coordination of service requests to ensure customer satisfaction while maximizing billable resources.
- Communicate with Plumbing and Water technicians and inside service team to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize billable resources.
- Nurture and grow customer base.
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Core Competencies: Customer Care, Communication Proficiency, Time Management, Problem Solving, Teamwork Orientation, Technical Capacity.
- Have a proven record of reliability and be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Must live within 30 miles of 08055 and be familiar with the area.
- Ability to work with others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Basic computer skills.
- Customer service focus with professional phone skills with active listening.
- Ability to maintain a calm composure and negotiate with customers and employees.
- Technical awareness: Ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Medical Insurance, choice of 3 plans
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Personal Time
Opening for Clerical Employee (Part-Time)
Hours: Monday-Friday from 11 AM-3:30 PM
- Energy Company, must be dependable!
- Great phone manner, verbal and written communication skills.
- Great listener, organized.
- Accuracy a must, sense of humor a plus.
- People skills, positive attitude.
- We will train.
- Data entry, computer literate, fast paced office
~ #1 in Customer Service for 92 years! ~
Resume required: Apply on line or mail to: 101 S. Main St, Medford, NJ 08055
*Healthcare benefits not included
Fill in the online application form below and attach your resume.