Two Openings for Two Experienced HVAC Professionals: HVAC Service Technician and a HVAC Installer
Currently, two openings (see below for more information):
- HVAC Service Technician
- HVAC Installer
- Minimum 4 years of experience with gas, oil, central air.
- Services +/or installs HVAC-related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Presents a professional appearance and communication with customers.
- Demonstrates and establishes effective working relationships with co-workers and superiors.
- Completes all paperwork required for each job.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Follows company safety practices.
- Maintains high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Communicates with customers in a professional manner.
- Work with co-workers in a comfortable and effective Team environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- +4 years of HVAC maintenance experience with oil, gas, and central air.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule.
- Will be responsible for maintaining company vehicle in presentable condition and notify dispatcher when service is needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must possess knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Must have knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Hourly plus incentives and perks.
- Robust benefits package with 3 health plans, dental, vision, life, 401(k), additional compensation if opt out of medical.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Average employee is with Harriett’s more than 10 years.
- Sense of humor a plus.
Fill in the online application form below and attach your resume.
Join Harriett’s Energy Solutions for stability, career advancement and job satisfaction.
Consider the following:
Family owned business since 1929. Today this third generation, family-run business known as Harriett’s Energy Solutions is committed to becoming the premier provider of energy related climate control services for businesses and residents throughout our community.
Install and service the latest technology available on the market. Consistently maintain a commitment to being familiar with the latest technology in the market. A NJ Clean Energy Contractor, Building Performance Institute, Air Conditioning Contractors of America, Oil & Energy Service Professionals, Fuel Merchants Association, PSEG and SJ Gas Participating Contractor, Water Quality Association and NJ Master Plumbers.
✓Like where you work.
Family atmosphere where employees are treated with respect. We will continue to build on the trust and integrity our founders established by maintaining relationships with our customers as well as our employees. The average Harriett’s employee is with the company more than 10 years. If you’ve worked for a business that never seems to acknowledge how much you contribute to their success, you will find that Harriett’s is a refreshing change. Compliments, perks, incentives, profit sharing, carry-in holiday lunches, Christmas breakfast…
✓Doing the right thing for Customers.
Known for quality work and fair dealings. Today this third generation, family-run business known as Harriett’s Energy Solutions is committed to becoming the premier provider of energy related climate control services for businesses and residents throughout our community. We are dedicated to providing the most innovative blend of products while consistently maintaining the highest levels of customer service possible.
Actively support the community, Harriett’s has and continues to be an integral member of the community, supporting and working with local charities, events, car washes, and athletic team sponsorships to name a few.