Today this third generation, family-run business known as Harriett’s Energy Solutions is committed to becoming the premier provider of energy related climate control services for businesses and residents throughout our community. We are dedicated to providing the most innovative blend of products while consistently maintaining the highest levels of customer service possible. We will continue to build on the trust and integrity our founders established by maintaining relationships with our customers as well as our employees.
The average Harriett’s employee is with the company more than 10 years. If you’ve worked for a business that never seems to acknowledge how much you contribute to their success, you will find that Harriett’s is a refreshing change. Compliments, perks, incentives, profit sharing, carry-in holiday lunches, Christmas breakfast…Harriett’s bends over backward to make their employees feel like family. Take the plunge today. Make the move toward your future.
We invite you to experience how Harriett’s Energy Solutions can go a long way for you!
Opening for Experienced HVAC Technician/Installer
- Minimum 4 years of experience with gas, oil, central air. No helpers/trainees, please.
- Installs and services HVAC-related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Receives, verifies, and loads all equipment and materials needed for each job.
- Demonstrates and establishes effective working relationships with co-workers and superiors.
- Properly completes all paperwork required for each job.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Maintains high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- +3 years of HVAC maintenance experience with oil, gas, and central air.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule.
- Will be responsible for maintaining company vehicle in presentable condition and notify dispatcher when service is needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must possess knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Hourly plus incentives and perks.
- Robust benefits package with 3 health plans, dental, vision, life, 401k.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Average employee is with Harriett’s more than 10 years.
- Sense of humor a plus.
Opening for Clerical Employee (Part-Time)
Hours: Monday-Friday from 11 AM-3:30 PM
- Energy Company, must be dependable!
- Great phone manner, verbal and written communication skills.
- Great listener, organized.
- Accuracy a must, sense of humor a plus.
- People skills, positive attitude.
- We will train.
- Data entry, computer literate, fast paced office
~ #1 in Customer Service for 92 years! ~
Resume required: Apply on line or mail to: 101 S. Main St, Medford, NJ 08055
*Healthcare benefits not included
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Able to work independently
- Able to use in-truck technology
- Faucet and fixture repair and replacement
- Drain cleaning and inspections
- Troubleshooting and leak location
- Copper, PEX, CPVC water line installation and repair
- Ability to diagnose and price service jobs accurately
- Installation and/or remodeling experience helpful
- Good customer skills
- Some availability for after-hours/weekend service
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Hourly and commissions, paid holidays
- Choice of three health insurance plans
- 401(k), Life, Dental, Vision Insurance and more!
Fill in the online application form below and attach your resume.