Opening for Experienced HVAC Technician
- Minimum 3 years of experience with gas, oil, central air.
- Installs and services HVAC-related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Receives, verifies, and loads all equipment and materials needed for each job.
- Demonstrates and establishes effective working relationships with co-workers and superiors.
- Properly completes all paperwork required for each job.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Maintains high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- +3 years of HVAC maintenance experience with oil, gas, and central air.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule.
- Must reside within 40 miles of 08055.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must possess knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Hourly plus.
- Robust benefits package with 3 health plans, dental, vision, life, 401k.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Average employee is with Harriett’s more than 10 years.
- Sense of humor a plus.
Fill in the online application form below and attach your resume.
We’re a Full Service ProviderAll Brands, Makes & Models