Dryer Vent Cleaning in Medford, New Jersey
To prevent dryer fires and save on your home’s energy costs, schedule dryer vent cleaning services in your Medford home. Harriett’s Energy Solutions offers thorough dryer vent cleaning to help prevent your dryer from starting a fire, breaking down, or using too much energy while running.
At Harriett’s Energy Solutions, we are committed to improving the comfort and quality of our clients. Our dryer vent cleaning services will help keep your home safe and your costs lower. We have been serving Camden, Burlington, and Ocean counties since 1929 and go above and beyond for our customers.
Call 609-451-0914 or contact us online to schedule dryer vent cleaning services in Medford!
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in South Jersey
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, more home dryer fires occur in the fall and the winter than during any other time in the year. The frequency of dryer fires peaks in January, making it even more important to schedule dryer cleaning service in South Jersey.
Harriett’s Energy Solutions performs trusted dryer vent cleaning services so your home will not be susceptible to dryer fires. We understand how dyers overheat from excessive lint blockage and our team of professionals will thoroughly clean the dryer vent and effectively get rid of any potential hazards.
Contact Harriett’s Energy Solutions today!
Signs You Need Your Dryer Vent Cleaned
If you’re wondering whether you need to schedule a dryer vent cleaning appointment with Harriett’s Energy Solutions, keep an eye out for the following signs:
- Drying clothes takes longer than usual. Drying a wet load of clothes should not take longer than 40 minutes, but it could take three to four times as long if your dryer vent is clogged. When the vent is clogged, energy is wasted because the moist air from the drying process does not have anywhere to go.
- The dryer and laundry room feel abnormally hot. A dryer vent that needs to be cleaned will cause the dryer to work harder, resulting in it feeling much hotter at the end of a normal cycle. The laundry room and clothing can also feel warmer than normal.
- Lint is coming out of the outside vent. If you notice lint or debris coming out of the outside vent, you need the dryer vent cleaned.
Contact Harriett’s Energy Solutions to schedule a dryer vent cleaning appointment.
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Medford
After scheduling an appointment with Harriett’s Energy Solutions, you and your family will enjoy the benefits of a clean dryer vent.
- Increased indoor air quality. Good air quality leads to easier breathing because there are fewer allergens like dust, pollen, and dander in the air. Cleaning your dryer vent will help prevent allergen growth and dryer vent leaks.
- Increased energy efficiency. When a dryer vent is clogged, your dryer has to work harder to get the clothes dry, and it raises utility costs. A clean dryer vent will save both money and energy.
- Increased safety. In addition to keeping a dryer’s lint trap clean, keeping the dryer vent clean helps prevent dryer fires. A clogged vent can spark a fire because a build-up of lint and other debris reduces air flow and can back up exhaust gases. With a clean vent, the chances of a dryer fire are significantly decreased.
Dryer Vent Cleaning in Medford
Harriett’s Energy Solutions offers a variety of energy efficient solutions, including dryer vent cleaning services. Our professionals are knowledgeable of the biggest dryer fire risks and will thoroughly clean your dryer to ensure there is no risk.
For dryer vent cleaning services in Medford, call 609-451-0914 or contact Harriett’s Energy Solutions online.